Your Colorado Personal Injury Attorney

Over 40 Years
Experience Working For You

  • Personal Injury ∙

  • Family Law ∙
  • Mediation

Protecting You.

professional lawyers

Case Attention

We take the time with each and every one of our clients to understand their needs.

Learn More
judge mallet

Injury Law

Have you been hurt at work? We have the knowledge to help with your case.

Learn More
approval ribon

You Need

Our combined experience exceeds 40 years. You’ll want us to represent you.

Learn More

Free Case

Have some questions? Fill out a simple questionnaire and tell us about your case.

Learn More

Car Accident Lawsuit FAQs (Part 3)

The bottom line is that accident victims will have better chances of getting more compensation from car accident lawsuits if they work with us

The bottom line is that accident victims will have better chances of getting more compensation from car accident lawsuits if they work with us

Concluding the three-part blog Car Accident Lawsuit FAQs, the following presents some more commonly asked questions that injured people have after they have been involved in car accidents. If you have additional questions or would like more specific information regarding your rights and case, don’t hesitate to contact the Littleton car accident attorneys at the Law Office of Mike Hulen, PC.

Q: How do I prove that another driver caused the accident?

A: Depending on the circumstances associated with a car accident case, there may be a number of different types of evidence that can be helpful in proving that another motorist was negligent. Some of this evidence may include (but is not limited to):

  • Police reports for the accident
  • Witness statements
  • Photographs of the accident
  • Doctors’ reports and medical bills associated with car accident injuries
  • Expert witness testimony
  • Footage from nearby surveillance cameras. 

Q: Should I just accept an insurer’s settlement offer instead of waiting for compensation from a car accident lawsuit?

A: The best move for people injured in car accidents will depend on the circumstances of their case; however, in general, it’s NOT a good idea to simply accept the first offer you get from an insurance company. This is because insurers often offer low-ball settlements hoping that injured people are desperate enough for money (or uninformed enough about their actual entitlements) to accept these lower offers. Being too hasty to accept offers from insurers can, consequently, cost you thousands of dollars in lost compensation.

If you have been offered a settlement by an insurance company, the best thing you can do is to talk to an attorney to learn more about your potential entitlements.

Q: How do I get a case started?

A: Call the Law Offices of Mike Hulen, PC. Our experienced attorneys can start your case for free and will not charge any legal fees until or unless you secure compensation for your claim. The bottom line is that accident victims will have better chances of getting more compensation for their injuries and losses if they work with us.

Littleton Car Accident Attorneys at the Law Office of Mike Hulen, PC

If you have been injured in or have lost a loved one in a truck accident, car accident or in any type of traffic accident, you are encouraged to consult with the motor vehicle accident lawyers at the Law Office of Mike Hulen, PC. Meeting with one of our esteemed attorneys as soon as your health is stabilized can ensure that you ultimately have the strongest case possible, as waiting will start immediately running out the statute of limitations for your case and could even result in the loss of critical evidence.

Our trusted Littleton personal injury and accident attorneys have a proven track record of successfully handling car accident cases, wrongful death suits and other types of personal injury lawsuits, and we are experienced at helping victims and their families secure the maximum possible settlement for their losses. We encourage those who think they may have a claim to meet with us for a free initial consult to learn more about their legal rights and to receive a thorough evaluation of their case. Call us at (303) 932-8666 to get your case started at no upfront cost.

Comments are closed.